Friday, January 21, 2011

My Heart Will Go On

C+ D+ D+E+ D+E+D+C+ D+ G+ F+E+C+ A G
C+ D+ D+E+ D+E+D+C+ D+ G+ E+G+A+ G+ D+

Everynight in my dreams, I see you, I feel you
C+ C+ C+ C+ B C+ C+ B C+ D+ D+E+ D+

That is how I know you go on
C+ C+ C+ C+ B C+ C+ G

Far across the distance and spaces between us
C+ C+ C+ C+ B C+ C+ B C+ D+D+ E+ D+

You have come to show you go on
C+ C+ C+ C+ B C+ C+D+ G

Near, far, where ever you are
C+ C+D+ G G+F+ E+ D+

I believe that the heart does go on
E+ F+ E+ D+ C+ B C+ B A B G

Once more, you opened the door
C+ C+D+ G G+ F+ E+ D+

And you're here in my heart and
E+ F+ E+ D+ C+ B C+

My heart will go on and on
C+ B C+ D+ D+E+ D+ C+




9 comments:

  1. Thanx i was stuck on my work now for this awesome page i am now homework free!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I can sing and play at the same time! THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done
    this is really helpful for a new beginner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song and now thanks to you I can play and sing this song for my performances xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dank je wel voor de letters maar waarom staan er bij sommige letters geen plusteken bij ik bedoel je zet bv à+v en daarachter staat er bv àr wat wil dat dan zeggen is dat dan het begin van een nieuw woord of voor wat dient dat dan.
    Mvg van evelien coppens en tot wederhoren

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a slightly different piano chords. Continuation of the song at: http://apptutorials.blogspot.com/2013/09/my-heart-will-go-on-piano-chords.html

    MY HEART WILL GO ON
    by Celine Dion

    CC C C B C
    Every night in my dreams
    C B C D E D
    I see you, I feel you
    C C C C B C C g
    That is how I know you go on.
    C CC C B C
    Far across the distance
    C B C D E D
    And spaces between us
    C C C C B C C g
    You have come to show you go on............

    ReplyDelete
  7. NICE!! I like this page ...thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanx i was looking everywhere for them i need em for home work!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am naive on piano.. can someone tell me, what is meaning of + sign in these many of piano notes.

    ReplyDelete