Saturday, July 16, 2011

Children Songs

Rock A Bye Baby


Rock-a-bye baby on the tree top
e    g E   D C  e  g   C    b

When the wind blows the cradle will rock
f    g   F    E     D   D  C   a    g


When the bough breaks the cradle will fall and
e    g   E     D      C   e  g   C    b    a

Down will come baby, cradle and all
g    C    F    E C   D  a   b   C






Row Row Row Your Boat


Row, row, row your boat
c    c    c   d    e

Gently down the stream
e  d   e    f   g

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
C  C C   g  g g   e  e e   c  c c

Life is but a dream
g    f  e   d c






I Love You


I love you  You love me  We're a happy fa  mi  ly
g e    g    g   e    g   a  a  g f  e  d   e   f

With a great big hug and A kiss from me to youuuuuu
e    f g     c   c   c   c c    d    e  f  g
       
Won't you say you love me too?
g     d   d   f   e    d  c

I love you You love me  We're best friendslike friends should be
a f#   a   a   f#   a   b  b a     g       f#   e       f#     g

With a great big hug And a kiss from me to you
f#   g a     d   d   d   d d    e    f# g  a
     
Won't you say you love me too?
a     e   e   g   f#   e  d









9 comments:

  1. it nice but its abit confusing what the small letter and big letter means..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well the big letters mean higher and the small letters mean the notes that you start with . I know that and I'm actually ten !

      Delete
  2. dont time waste here go to these link get 1000 or more song notes for Hindi Songs

    http://www.songsnote.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a few piano melody tutorials on my website too!
    Check it out here http://www.choose-piano-lessons.com/kids-songs.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would not know good music if it hit you in the face

    ReplyDelete