Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teri Meri Bodyguard

Teri   meri, meri  teri
D A   G A   F G   A F
[Dm]....

Prem kahani   hai mushkil
G       A G F    E    D E D C
[C]...

Do   lafzoon mein yeh
C D  E D F    E      G
[C]..

Bayaan na ho paye
A G      F   E   D D
[Dm]..

Ik ladka ik ladki ki
Hai yeh kahani nayi
Do lafzoon mein yeh
Bayaan na ho paye

Ik dooje   se    huye    judaa
A  A# A   A#   A A#   G A
[Gm]..

Jab ik dooje   ke liye    bane
 A   D  C A#  A  A A#  G A
[Gm]..

Teri meri, meri teri
...

Tum se dil jo lagaya
D      F  A  G  F G F
[Dm]..

Toh jahan maine paya
 D   F A    A# A    A A
[Dm]..

Kabhi socha na tha yeh
D  F     A  G  F   G   F
[Dm]..

Milon door hoga   saaya
 D  F    A    A# A    A A
[Dm]..

Kyun khuda tune mujhe
D        C D   E F  E D
[Dm]..

Aisa khaab dikhaya
D C   D E    F E D
[Dm]..

Jab haqiqat mein  usse
D   C D E    F       E D
[Dm]..

Todhna tha..
 D C D  E
[C]..

Ik dooje se huye judaa

..

19 comments:

  1. Simply Awesome. I have little doubt might be I am wrong. The line
    "Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane" has less word and more notes. I am beginner so its hard to play for me. Please have a look at below line and plz let me know is this correct.

    Ik dooje se hue judaa, jab ik dooje ke liye bane
    A# B A# A# B A# A# A#, A#D# D#C# C#B BA# G#A#G# F# G#

    ReplyDelete
  2. can someone plesaae email me western piano notes on sheet on d0412p@gmail.com please I want to play this song on piano in my american school please please email me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. A.R Raheman song are awesome No body can’t do at the Keyboard notes so that we are waiting for his songs. Beause we are larner. So That Sir, can you please upload the notes Keyboard NOtations of "Jo Bhi Main"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have changed the notes as the before notes were a bit incorrect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey can anyone provide me the casio notes for song tara ra ra rum pum title song on my email a/c anshu.dhunna22@gmail.com please its urgent please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please email Damadamm! Movie All songs Notation Hemantphotostudio@ovi.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what is the best beat for this song?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get Songs here! Hundreds of them

    http://www.buttonbeats.com/editor.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. can you give notes for below lines

    Ik ladka ik ladki ki
    Hai yeh kahani nayi
    Do lafzoon mein yeh
    Bayaan na ho paye

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice article. Playing piano is one of my favorite hobbies but I'm not totaly know how to play it because I'm still practicing. I've got also a lots of info. Anyway I'll be back here to look of your blog if you have an update. Thank you so much! Still craving for Learn Piano? Surf here.

    ReplyDelete
  12. May I know how are these ABCD..... being marked on casio

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can u add song notes from Jab Tak Hai Jaan? That would be amazing. And tahnk you so much for putting all these notes on here, it's very appreciated! (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. well done
    this is really helpful for me

    ReplyDelete